Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Any Books You'd Like Me To Review?

Hello there!

Do you ever come across a book that you really want to read but you just don't have the time to read it?

Working at a bookshop, I see all the new releases and the above situation happens to me a lot!! I have to write down the title and add it to my long list of books to read- I call it The List.

But sometimes, depending on the title, someone I know is able to read a certain book before me and tell me whether it's worth moving up on The List..

If there's a particular book you'd like me to review so that you can decide whether to read it straight away or let it wait a while, please let me know and I'll do my best to cover it.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions!!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment